This is a super simple tutorial that will help you create a nice “Milky” text effect in less than a minute!
The Final Result:
* the size of the final result image is 1024 * 768
* you might want to check the Basix Page to see some useful topics on dealing with Photoshop basics, such as loading palettes and some shortcuts.
Start by filling the Background with the color #4a7b8d.
Create the text, I’m using the font “Tiamaria Script”, the font size is (257) px, and the color is white (#ffffff).
Double click on the “Milk” text layer to open the Layer Style box, and insert the values as below:
- For the “Drop Shadow” effect, choose the color #336273, and change the “Spread” value to (15).
- For the “Inner Shadow”, just change the color to #898989.
- And finally, add a “Bevel and Emboss” effect, change the “Direction” type to “Down”, change the “Gloss Contour” type to “Gaussian-Invert”, the “Size” value to (9), the “Soften” value to (1), and the “Shadow Mode” color to #8e9598.
And, we’re done!